Search This Blog

Monday, June 6, 2011

Video Blog



  • The Big Idea: Provide an update on your team's game topic. What is the most important concept you want your players to learn? I mostly want my players to learn the concept of order of operations and how mad coaches get.
  • Making Decisions as a Team: How did your team's ideas about the game topic change over time? I’m really the only person in my group so the topic didn’t change really at all. I just stuck with coaches temper.
  • Roles & Responsibilities: Tell us more about your team process. Please each talk about your specific roles, and how you work together. I’m the only one in my group so I did all the coding in flash and I made the topic, math concept, and all other ideas for my game. Well at some times my teachers and parents helped.
  • Research: What kind of research went into your game topic? What did you learn about your topic? What message do you want the player to understand? Well first of all I knew a lot about this topic and I didn’t learn much, but other people might. I want players to understand that coaches get to mad.
  • The User Experience: Explain the actions players take in your game. How do you play it? What decisions were made about features to include, and how did you decide? The players objective is to play a football game that is pretty much like an arcade game. You use the arrow keys to score and you use them to tackle. There is also some drag and drop included. I wanted to make my game unique as possible so I peaked and saw what other people did and used different things.
  • Mastering Flash: What Flash resources have been most helpful in your learning so far, and why? How did you locate these resources?Personally I think that the flash coding has been the most helpful resource I have had. I located these resources on the Internet and wiki pages.
  • Overcoming Challenges: What curriculum topic has been most difficult for you so far? How did you overcome this difficulty? What programming features are you most proud of in your game?I think that the most difficult topic has been staying focused and trying to get everything done. I think I’m most proud of the detail on the whole game.

No comments:

Post a Comment